Re: --engine parameter

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:42:51 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 Juan-Carlos.ManzanoAndres_at_hvbsystems.com wrote:

> I found a not well documented "engine" parameter and I only guess it's the
> right way to achieve my goal;

I know next to nothing about OpenSSL engine and similar.

The support for it was added by a friendly contributor (Götz Babin-Ebell) and
it was working for him when added.

I've never used it and I don't see me start using it in the nearest future
either.

If the current docs is not enough and no one can provide the answers (which
seems to be the case judging from the lack of replies here), I suggest you dig
in, read source code and check out OpenSSL details on the subject.

Sorry, but that's the best advice I can give you.