Re: curl GET hangs at 100%

From: Christopher Snell <chris.snell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:05:58 -0600

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:04:12 +0100 (CET), Daniel Stenberg
<daniel-curl_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> I figure you _could_ compare the HTTP requests and you can ethereal both
> connections to detect differences and you'd find the answer in one of those.

I've attached a packet capture. The first request (starting at +0sec)
is with a newer version of curl and completes correctly. The second
request (starting at +11.96 seconds) hangs and I eventually stop the
packet capture when it does not complete. Perhaps you or someone else
with better TCP/HTTP debugging skills than I can make sense of this?

curl is running on 10.0.0.26
the server is running on 10.0.0.2

The only difference I see is that the curl side never sends a FIN.

Chris