RE: cURL truncating upload file

From: James Smith <james_at_discs.uk.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:46:08 +0100

OK, revisiting this old problem I have some new info.

If the attached file is small (say around 3k) then the script runs, starts
curl, curl uploads the file, writes a complete trace, and exits cleanly.

If the attached file is a little larger (around 12k) then the script runs,
starts curl, curl uploads the complete file BUT the trace file is short and
curl never exits, it will sit there as a background process until I
terminate it manually.

If the attached file is larger still (over 40k) then the script funs, starts
curl, curl uploads some of the file (varies slightly each time), the trace
file is truncated, and curl never exits.

This suggests to me that curl is having some issues, however....

Does any one have any idea what might be causing this?

--
Jay