Re: Problems using cURLl to Form Post a file above 50K

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:24:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Meyer, Aaron wrote:

> < HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
> < Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:34:52 GMT
> < Server: NetCache appliance (NetApp/5.3.1R2)
> <HTML>
> <HEAD><TITLE>502 Bad Gateway</TITLE></HEAD>
> <BODY>

This response is given by your proxy, right?

I think that one is to blame for this, but no, I cannot explain why you can do
the same operation manually. I suggest you use a network analyzer (like
ethereal) to figure out the differences and then attempt to make the curl
command line look more like the browser's request. Or if something looks like
a bug: post it here.