RE: not enough space Solaris 9 and curl 7.10.5

From: Christian Akerø <Christian.Akero_at_ergo.no>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:05:02 +0100

Thank you for answering my question.

Its the javaclient(a servlet) that gets the exception(IOException)

we are running curl like this:

 Process child = runtime.exec(callAndArgs);
("callAndArgs"'s value = curl --cert demo-cert.pem
"https://www.someadress?attr1=value1&attr2=value2")

so its single invokes I guess, but there can be many users at the same time.

Christian Akeroe