not enough space Solaris 9 and curl 7.10.5

From: Christian Akerø <Christian.Akero_at_ergo.no>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:50:26 +0100

Hi!
I have a problem with a javaclient that is executing curl . I get this
error:
- Not enough space
java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:54)
java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:566)
java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:491)
java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:457)

I run it on Solaris 9 and curl 7.10.5.
This happens when the application has run for a while(several days with many
users).
I always get this error when curl is executed, not elsewhere in the
application.

Does anyone know if there is a memory leak problem with this version of
curl?

Best regards

Christian Akeroe