Re: MIME headers

From: Kristopher Spencer-Yates <kris_at_2binteractive.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:55:30 -0600

Just an update: cURL is sending its own headers, which are not what I
defined in $mime_headers.

$mime_headers is like so:

<? $mime_headers="POST /AUTHORIZE HTTP/1.0\nMIME-Version:
1.0\nContent-type: application/X1"; ?>

..and so on..

but my provider receives something totally different... for one thing,
they are saying my Content-type: is coming in as

CONTENT-TYPE: APPLICATION/X-WWW-FORM-URLENCODED

cURL just ignores my -H and does whatever it does by default.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help,

Kris