Re: Problem connecting to password protected page

From: Mayuresh Kadu <mskadu_at_smjet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:16:43 +0530 (IST)

Gary,

The following can be done but will require a small script to be written.
First get down the http://www.philhendrieshow.com/audioarchives.html file
(which curl can do - peice of cake !!) but then use "grep" to grab the urls
of your interest and then use curl to download them.

I used to use wget to do this (though wget didnt have as cool features as
curl), unfortunately i cant seem to find the script.

Good luck ..

- Mayuresh