Re: Problem connecting to password protected page

From: Gary Danko <gary_at_hekal.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:49:51 -0800

I still have to authenticate though.. that is the problem.

Remember I go from the first URL (audioarchives) to
members.premiereinteractive.com where I have to authenticate with an
HTML form. I then go back to audioarchives. It loops me around and I do
not know how to handle the form-based authentication and the looping
back to my starting point.