CURL and content-length and connection-close

From: Ingo Fischer <apollon_at_schlund.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:35:20 +0100

Hello !

I have a problem connection CURL to a special Server.
This server sends the answer completely, but don't closes the
connection. The Server send a "Content-length: 145" or so and after this
he sends the 145 bytes of data.

After this the answer is completely received, but the server don't sends
any additional data. The Server needs around 30 more seconds to close
the connection and curl will wait these 30 Seconds.

Is there a way to force CURL to see the content-length and see that all
awaited data have received and close the connection from his side ?

it would be great if you could answer me in private (apollon_at_schlund.de)
too because I'm not on the list actually.

Thank you

Ingo Fischer

--
Ingo Fischer