Installation problem with curl.

From: Nataraja Godina _at_ Northampton <_at_>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:42:01 +0100

Hi,

    I don't find configure script with curl archive.
    Please guide me how to install curl. Is there any other shell script we
should use to install?

    Version detail: Solaris 8 sparc, curl 7.10.3 .
    What I have done: Downloaded file, extracted archive.

    Problem : couldn't fine configure file.

Thanks in advance.

Nataraja.G

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or
organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message. All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of VarTecTelecom Europe Ltd or its affiliates. VarTec Telecom Europe Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus.