Re: Installation problem with curl.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:25:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Nataraja Godina @ Northampton wrote:

> I don't find configure script with curl archive.

If you downloaded the source archive, it is found in the root curl dir.

If you downloaded the binary Solaris archive, you got a package using the pkg
format and I figure you should use pkgadd to install it. (I'm not really
familiar with those tools, I just repeat info I've got.)

> Please guide me how to install curl. Is there any other shell script we
> should use to install?

If you got the source package, read the docs/INSTALL file. The binary package
hopefully has some kind of README file that tells you how to proceed...