Re: Re: FTP Upload and destination path : problem and suggestion

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:02:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 _curl_at_zeug.org wrote:

> I just received a mail of Daniel Stenberg telling me that this option will
> apear in the next version of cURL :-) I suppose that's why it is now
> mentionned on the man page of cURL's website.

Correctomente. Just a note on why this appears on the web page:

Much of the online docs you can see on the web site(s) are directly updated
from the CVS, and as we proceed and change stuff in CVS things will also
change on the web.

In this case it mentions a feature still only present in CVS. This did however
make me notice that I hadn't written in the man page that this feature is
added in 7.10.7. I've added that note now, and it'll be visible soon.