Re: Re: FTP Upload and destination path : problem and suggestion

From: <_curl_at_zeug.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:03:25 +0200

> look at the man page
> --ftp-create-dirs

This command line option is not currently implemented !
(not mentionned in my cURL 7.10.6 Win32 man page)

I just received a mail of Daniel Stenberg telling me that this option will apear in the next version of cURL :-)
I suppose that's why it is now mentionned on the man page of cURL's website.

So from now, I am just waiting !!! ;-)

ZeuG.