[using curl for logging in and sending sms]

From: sinan <siyisoy_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:16:15 +0300

Hi
I have recently got this program (curl) . I found it very helpful.
But I dont know how to use it to send automatic sms's by logging in
a sms page. The page requires usname and paswd. How can I
make curl log in that page and send my sms's?
I can send usname and paswd info but i dont know how to
insert my sms message to the generated web page after logging in.
I have read the manual but because i dont have enough info about
http protocol i didnt undertand how to do this. Any simple tutorials
or manuals about curl?
Thanks
Sinan