[ curl-Bugs-784995 ] --fail doesn't work

From: SourceForge.net <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:44:10 -0700

Bugs item #784995, was opened at 2003-08-07 22:44
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100976&aid=784995&group_id=976

Category: http
Group: wrong behaviour

Initial Comment:
This issue concerns the same case (server and file)
that I mentioned in the issue with --time-cond today.

--fail option doesn't work, I think. I do :

curl --fail .... other options .... url

... and I get $? = 0, despite that the file doesn't
exist on the server (I am sure of that, when I browse
the inexistent URL with Lynx I get 404 response). The
headers are the same, as I gave with the --time-cond issue.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz