Build problem on HPUX

From: Jan Sundin <jan_at_sundin.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:37:50 +0200

Hi Folks,

we are trying to build cURL (7.10.6, with SSL) on HPUX 11.00.
Unfortunately without success, we do get the following error

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../include -I../lib -I../lib -g -O2 -c
if2ip.c -Wp,-MD,.deps/if2ip.TPlo -DPIC
cc1: warning: -g is only supported when using GAS on this processor,
cc1: warning: -g option disabled.
if2ip.c: In function `Curl_if2ip':
if2ip.c:99: storage size of `req' isn't known
if2ip.c:106: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
*** Error exit code 1

Googleing for this shows that people have experienced the same previously
(see http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2002-11/0025.html). I can't see that
the issue was really resolved, has anybody solved this problem?

Jan