curl-7.10.6-pre4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:23:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I just uploaded another pre-release, available from here:
http://curl.haxx.se/beta/

I hope to be able to release the actual 7.10.6 soon, so I will appreciate your
testing of this package.

I have not received *any* Windows updates lately why this version will not
build error-free on Windows, and neither will the next upcoming release unless
I get help with this.

To figure out exactly what has changed between various release, try this page:
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/verdiff.cgi