Re: SV: Curl and iChain

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:06:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Jan Sundin wrote:

> Novell uses it at their site. The command below should emulate the behaviour
> of their login-form (with an non existing username/password):
>
> curl -k --trace-ascii out.txt -i -L -v
> https://www.novell.com/ICSLogin/auth-up -d context=default -d

Just getting that URL with curl confirmed my suspicions. The good news here is
that my 7.10.6 dev version has no problem at all with it... :-)

So, if you're in a hurry: get a pre-release. If not, wait for the next curl
release.

I think the particular fix that makes 7.10.6 fix work is found here (in case
you feel like patching):

http://cvs.php.net/diff.php/curl/lib/ssluse.c?r1=1.72&r2=1.73&ty=u