Re: download web page, not overwrite

From: Brano <2ge_at_2ge.sk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:26:48 +0200

Ralph Mitchell [RM], on Friday, June 27, 2003 at 03:00 (-0500) wrote
these comments in mid:3EFBF996.1030208_at_eds.com :

RM> If you don't specify "-o filename" curl will write the file to the
RM> stdout channel, which can then be redirected via ">> filename".

hm, it worked now, I am using 4nt, maybe I had some setdos settings
and ">" + ">>" doesnt work. Ok, I will play with that around. Also I
like CURL! thanks.

--
 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.
[REGISTERED TO: Adam Theis]