testing curl

From: David Byron <DByron_at_everdreamcorp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:09:28 -0700

I'm using curl for a project that needs to run on multiple target machines.
For the rest of the project, I have dejagnu set up to deal with getting
files to remote machines, executing them, parsing output, etc.

I've run curl's tests locally and am just starting to dive in to getting
them to run remotely, but I thought I'd ping the list to see if anyone else
has done something similar, or thought about it and decided not to, etc.

The existence of sws, and proxies makes things a bit more complicated. I'm
just interested in running the client on multiple targets, at least to
start. Running sws and the proxy on somewhere other than localhost will be
useful though.

Dejagnu could be taught to manage it all. Not sure how much I'm signing up
to do yet. What are the chances of patches implementing dejagnu-based tests
getting accepted?

Thanks much.

-DB

--
David Byron                   dbyron_at_everdream.com
Everdream                     http://www.everdream.com