Failing to Initialize: exit code 2

From: Hans H. Anderson <me_at_hansanderson.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:26:06 -0500 (CDT)

I am trying to run an automatic upload of a text file and keep getting
exit code 2, "Failed to Initialize". I can't figure out why it is doing
this. Any ideas?

curl --user "user:passwd" -T FILE ftp://ftp.host.net/FILE.txt

The "user" (username) has a % in it (not by choice, it was assigned).
Would that matter?

Using curl v 7.10.4, but this happens with other versions, too. Also, it
never seems to give me problems when I run it attended, just when on cron.
Using it on a RH 2.4.9-6 system.

Thanks,

--
Hans Anderson -=- me_at_hansanderson.com
http://www.hansanderson.com     | PHP, SQL Databases, Flash 5 Animation &