Advise and Information request

From: Sinha, Raj (Raj) <rajsinha_at_avaya.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:43:04 -0400

Hi All

I have just started looking into libcurl. I must say its pretty
impressive.

I am looking into whether I can use libcurl to develop download managers
for embedded devices. Do u have any comments and suggestions for me.

Can anyone tell me if they have successfully ported to VxWorks. (
Imagine it should be easy since they has been successful ports to Unix)

What about size. how big is would the entire package be for a download
manager. (with ssl support and without)

Since this is very preliminary design questions, I wouls appreciate any
advise.

Raj Sinha
1 732 852 2077
1H-318