Re: META TAG is not received?

From: Rudy Koento <rudy_koento_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 00:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/curl/curl/lib/transfer.c.diff?r1=1.152&r2=1.153

> Thanks for reporting!

been trying to use the patch on 7.10.5, but I get
errors:

transfer.c: In function `Curl_readwrite':
transfer.c:718: structure has no member named
`httpdigest'
transfer.c:722: structure has no member named `digest'

What I did was downloading the transfer.c, Makefile.am
and http_digest.* into the curl/lib directory.

I tried to get the cvs version, but I can't compile it
too, with this error:

url.c: In function `Curl_setopt':
url.c:844: `CURLOPT_HTTPDIGEST' undeclared (first use
in this function)
url.c:844: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
url.c:844: for each function it appears in.)