Re: Re: Trying not to use LD_LIBRARY_PATH

From: Perry, Kevin <Kevin.Perry_at_b-and-q.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:41:27 +0100

Hi again,

I have tried both methods, and in various combinations, but with no luck.

I have even tried setting the
LDFLAGS = -R/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/ssl/lib
in the Makefile instead of using -rpath, but I still get the same fatal
messages, first that it cannot find libz.so (it's in /usr/local/lib) and
then if I put that in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH it can't find libssl.so.0.9.7

Any other step-by-step suggestions/solutions?

Kevin Perry
B&Q plc
Registered Office: Portswood House, 1 Hampshire Corporate Park,
Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YX
Buy Online NOW at http://www.diy.com

Registered in England Number 973387

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message
from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for your co-operation.