RE: https and certs

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:40:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 May 2003, Bryan Koschmann - GKT wrote:

> Thanks for that. I have just tried that however it now bounces me back to
> the first page I get after logging in. Any other thoughts on this?

You need to start thinking and investigating why it does this.

Does it check your user-agent string and rejects you because of that? Does it
check for a cookie you don't pass in? Does it check the referer field in an
attempt to discourage things like this?

You can most certainly get curl to do this for you, you just need to try
around and fight the server a bit.

Try to make the curl requests as similar as possible to how your browser
works on the page, and you'll reach success faster.

www.enterpriselinuxforum.com