Re: curl with IBM websphere

From: Ramon <ramon_at_web-factory.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:35:00 +0200

En/na Daniel Stenberg ha escrit:

>On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, ramon_at_web-factory.com wrote:
>

>>Curl version : curl 7.10.3 on Linux Mandrake 9.0
>>

>>>And the logs of the server offer no clues?
>>>IMHO, this indicates a problem with the server.
>>>

>>I tested the same SOAP https call from a SOAP test web page (
>>http://www.perfectxml.com/SOAPTestClient.asp ) and run perfectly.
>>

>So, then fire up ssldump or run your own little test server with a stunnel as
>a frontend (for the HTTPS) and compare the two requests.
>
>Again: check the server log as well.

Prove to call the URL
https://127.0.0.1:9084/nautas/reservas/reserCOM.dadx/SOAP :

First with a any browser. The responese is "Error 400: acción no
soportada: SOAP" ( this is a logical respones if no SOAPAction header
is sent ).

Then, with a lynx ( use the same openssl libs). Lynx respones is first
a "Alert!: 400 Bad Request" and inmediately respond "Error 400: acción
no soportada: SOAP" .

With curl ( curl -k
https://127.0.0.1:9084/nautas/reservas/reserCOM.dadx/SOAP ) respond
"400 Invalid Request" and return inmediately to command line.

What's happen ?