Re: curl with IBM websphere

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:59:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Ramon wrote:

> Prove to call the URL
> https://127.0.0.1:9084/nautas/reservas/reserCOM.dadx/SOAP :
>
> First with a any browser. The responese is "Error 400: acción no
> soportada: SOAP" ( this is a logical respones if no SOAPAction header
> is sent ).
>
> Then, with a lynx ( use the same openssl libs). Lynx respones is first
> a "Alert!: 400 Bad Request" and inmediately respond "Error 400: acción
> no soportada: SOAP" .
>
> With curl ( curl -k
> https://127.0.0.1:9084/nautas/reservas/reserCOM.dadx/SOAP ) respond
> "400 Invalid Request" and return inmediately to command line.
>
> What's happen ?

You tell me.

When you run your own/test server and try a few different SOAP calls and
check the logs, you'll be able to inform us what you've detected. (One way
could be to run curl's test suite's web server for this kind of testing.)

No matter how much I want to, I cannot guess what kind of problem you're
experiencing or what the fix might be. You need to dig around and cough up
more details first, then I'll offer my best attempts at analyzing them.

I've not seen this before.