Re: the download page

From: tengel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:48:31 -0700

Danielico,

My suggestion would be more layout oriented to provide visual cues to the user, and be simple to code. Mockup:

1) main:

OS: [_AIX_] [_AmigaOS_] ... <-- "a name=" links at very top for quick easy jump to OS section

2) section header:

_AmigaOS_ <-- a name link back to top, AND *bold* font

3) subsections and package indents:

_Linux_
  RedHat
    Linux RPM
  Debian
    Linux DEB
  Generic
    Linux Sparc tar+gz

(#3 might seem like overkill, but in reality it should be clearly noted that my RPMs, for example, are made for RedHat and not Connectiva/Mandrake/etc)

Again, just my thoughts on making it more readable and navigatable without very much work at all. ;)

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207