Changing from POST to GET

From: Marty Kuhrt <marty_at_Barra.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:25:05 -0800 (PST)

I'm using 7.3.10 and when I change from POST to GET the program does
the POST fine but stalls on the GET. It seems to want input from the
terminal I'm running the session from interactively. If I do the POST
and wait for the connection to timeout before triggering the GET it
works fine. The POST on it's own works fine, and the GET on it's own
works fine, it's just when I try to change from a POST to a GET in the
same connection it doesn't work.

I'm using curl_easy_setopt calls to explictly set CURLOPT_POST, and
CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS on the POST call. After the POST I call setopt
with CURLOPT_HTTPGET and the new GET url.

Did I miss something in the documentation?

Thanks,
Marty