Re: SOLVED - was Re: curl with exec from a shell script

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:09:11 -0600

Something else you might take a look at is sms_client from:

    http://www.styx.demon.co.uk/

It has a bunch of builtin protocols for various SMS providers. I've used it successfully with just the html
interface. One thing it gives you is a directory, so you can just specify someone by name, or a group (I think),
rather than having lots of magic numbers in the script.

Ralph