Re: Help out autobuilding curl on multiple platforms!

From: Andy Cedilnik <andy.cedilnik_at_kitware.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2003 07:26:16 -0500

Hi Daniel,

Have you considered Dart (http://public.kitware.com/Dart). It does the
collection of results to the central web site, where you can go through,
see compile warnings and errors for different platforms, and see runtime
results. It also supports gcc style coverage and purify/valgrind memory
problems detection.

If you are interested, I can help you set it up. Just as an example,
check test results of some open source projects we host:
http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php

                        Andy