Newbie bytes/sec question

From: <bragiba_at_simi.is>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:41:49 +0000

I am using pycurl to benchmark by downloading a website. I save the
webiste on my local machine just for reference and to make sure that it
looks ok. My question is does the reported data speed SPEED_DOWNLOAD get
effected by the write taking place in the WRITEFUNCTION callback command?

Or is the bytes/sec reported just the pure download socket speed?

Með kveðju/Best Regards
Bragi Baldursson
GPRS Kerfisverkfræðingur/GPRS Systems Engineer
Sími/Tel.: +354 550 63 08 mailto:bragiba_at_siminn.is
Fax: +354 550 63 39 www:http://www.siminn.is
Gsm: +354 892 63 08

- Síminn auðveldar samskipti -

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/control/index?pid=6164

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/control/index?pid=6772
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÓ†+ù޵隊X¬²š'²ŠÞu¼ÿëm…éÞÀö¥™;§‚Ë^8ZØ^•ßÏ£«ü*%¢¸§iÊ&¥§-²,Þþm§ÿÿiÛÿ²‹«qçè®ÿërÿn)ÿ­çb­ç-þ™ÿ¥©fÓM6