RE: HTTPS Upload, is this fixed ?

From: <Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:11:00 +0100

Hi all,

We used to have uploads of >10Mbyte of information over https:
using curl to a VMS webserver without problems, (After telling the server & CGI
package
that such uploads are allowed of-course)

kind regards,
Nico Baggus

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.