RE: HTTPS Upload, is this fixed ?

From: Bruce Miranda <bruce_miranda_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:10:38 -0800 (PST)

I put a fix into the CURL lib (file sendf.c ) as
suggested by one guy on this mailing list (send file
in chunks of 1K at a time).
It works some times but mostly doesn't work. What I
have noticed is also that if I send a small file about
5 or 6 times and then send this big file then the file
transfer seems to work fine. I have also seen somebody
else say that this was the case.

If anybody has any suggestions please send them over.