Re: linuxtrade and curl

From: Kevin Roth <kproth_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:41:04 -0400

[ Copied to the curl mailing list - please direct follow-ups there. ]

> I compiled linuxtrade, which uses curl, under cygwin with 7.10.1.
> The program works fine, except that there are periodic printouts of
> "curl: not found" that messes up the screen. (Linuxtrade is a
> curses-based console program.) A search revealed that this strong
> is not printed by linuxtrade - so I guess it's printed out by curl.

> So my question is: what do you think would cause this message?
> I'm not familiar with the curl source code, so I figured the fastest way is
> to ask you.

I would assume there was some problem finding your curl executable in your
path. But having never seen this before, I can only guess. It's probably
not a problem inside curl, so much as a problem with the way linuxtrade
calls curl.

--Kevin