Re: linuxtrade and curl

From: Hansong <hansongzhang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:15:51 -0700

sorry guys, false alarm. I'm entirely unfamiliar with curl (being a graphics
guy instead of a network guy:^) I thought curl is only a library. Now I know
it also has a command line tool, which linuxtrade invokes for login tasks.
Before knowing this I installed only the developer version, which doesn't
contain curl.exe. and yes the printout is from the shell, which couldn't
find curl.exe.

Thanks,

Harry