HTTP-PUT with Chunked Xfer encoding?

From: Leonard E. Marinis <lem_at_tg-embedded.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 18:45:58 -0500

Hi Folks,

After a cursory look through the mailing list archives, I've found a
couple emails that say Chunked Transfer-Encoding support is still needed
in order to support HTTP-PUT's of files with a stdin source.

Is anyone working on this? If not, does anybody have a ball-park guess
of how much development time would be needed to add this support?

Thanks for any thoughts/comments..
-Len

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net