mutex stuff

From: Noel Byron <NoelByron_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:17:59 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

I hope there is already somebody listening on the new mailing list.
:o)

Is anybody working on the mutex code? I ask, because I started
doing this yesterday night.

At the moment I'm thinking about a struct, containing pointers to user
defined mutex functions (create, delete, lock, unlock) and a
curl_mutex_t (the mutex type; only refferd to using a pointer
so the implementation will be left to the user code).

BTW I wrote mutex code for posix threads and windows threads.
I think we could integrate it in libcURL. Or we could pack this code
to the libcURL distribution for libcURL users as an example.

Kind regards,
Noel

http://www.gmx.net