Cookie file is not being created

From: Scott MacLeod <macink_at_lani.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:29:46 -0500

Hello,

Recently I upgraded from cURL to cURL-SSL and noticed that
after doing so, the -c flag no longer works, and for some
unknown reason when I make a request using the -c flag the
cookie file is not being created. It did before when I used
the non SSL version.

My cookie file is located in /tmp/cookie.txt

I chmod'd the /tmp/ directory 777 to see if it was a permissions
problem but without any success. I can use the -D option and
write the headers to the /tmp/ directory, so I'm sure it's
not a permission problem.

Has anyone else come across this problem, I haven't found any
documentation or FAQ's on this issue.

Thanks!

Scott MacLeod