Re: Never reply to spam!

From: Chris Ocello <cocello_at_lottery.wa.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:36:00 +0800

Hi cURL List,
If you want RBL (Real Time Blacklist's), strong anti-relaying
capabilities and a good commercial grade List + E-mail, Web Server,etc,
go to www.stalker.com and try out ComuniGatePro. (The free version
includes a header in every body of E-Mail submitted to the queue, the
licensed version's are relatively cheap, considering the capabilities).

Keep up the good work with cURL. It's a very useful utility. Has anyone
consider implementing cURL to include IMAP & POP download's, using SSL?

I use cURL to Bulk send SMS messages to a SMSC, among other things. How
ever I think that being able to Authenticate and download from NNTP,
IMAP and POP3 (SSL & non-SSL) would be a very useful addition to cURL's
capabilities.

Regards

Chris