Re: socklen_t compile error

From: Kevin DeGraaf <kevin_at_kevindegraaf.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:03:31 -0500 (EST)

> This is really odd. Linux is probably the one platform that curl gets
> compiled on the most number of times...

Hmm... it seems that I had not installed Slackware's "linuxinc.tgz"
package. I hesitated to do so, since it appears to be tied to 2.2.19 and
I'm running 2.4.14 (I upgrade my kernel regularly). However, I installed
this package (and grabbed the new curl-7.9.2 source) and it worked like a
charm. Thanks anyway.

And BTW - great job on curl itself. It's quite the cool program.

--
Kevin DeGraaf