Hangs every other transaction

From: Jonathan Hilgeman <JHilgeman_at_ecx.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:33:53 -0700

I use cURL + SSL to connect to a gateway and I send transactions to the
gateway and receive info back for parsing. However, I've been having a lot
of problems with cURL simply hanging. Finally, I reduced my tests down to a
simple command line test:

curl https://gateway.location.url

And the first thing I get back is the appropriate error message from the
gateway saying invalid configuration, which is what SHOULD happen. This
happens within 1-2 seconds. Then, I hit the up arrow to repeat the exact
same command, and it just hangs there until I hit CTRL+C to break out. This
only happens with a certain gateway. All other https and http URLs seem to
work fine. Any ideas anyone?

- Jonathan

---