cURL and Curl (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:07:49 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi ho friends

The other day we added paragraph 1.7 to the FAQ.

Now, I've actually been contacted by a representative from curl.com who's
concerned about our identical names, the confusion it causes and generally
asking if we have any good ways make them easier to deal with for the users.

The mail is included below, I've only removed his email address to not expose
him for anything. An interesting details is that the mail he is talking about
(as an example of a confused user), was a mail that they received asking
about libcurl! :-)

I am *very* interested in getting your views and suggestions. How would you
suggest we proceed?

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/