RE: Problems downloading .asp files

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:57:04 -0400

Wondering out loud: I'm thinking it would be nice to be able to use "-d"
(or something similar) to attach parameters of EITHER the GET or POST
type... It would either require another curl argument to specify "GET"
(obviously the default should remain POST), or it would require a new
curl argument (perhaps -G/--get-data).

I know we're running out of letters, but it somehow feels a little
"cleaner" to just tag on each of your HTTP "parameters" (data-items) one
by one and let curl put them together, rather than having to put them
together myself and include them in the URL.

If no-one else agrees (or no-one else has time to make such a change),
then forget I mentioned it ;-)

--Kevin