RE: Question with binary transferts

From: Giltay Frédéric <Frederic.Giltay_at_atosorigin.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:45:11 +0200

Hi,

It seems that I was wrong and that the transfers were in binary mode. It was
the person shose site I uploaded onto who made a mistake.
And since you told me I had an old version, I tried to download a new one.
But I don't know which one to take. Here are the information I have about
the computer I use it with:
BASH=/usr/local/bin/bash
HOSTTYPE=sparc
OSTYPE=SunOS5

And that's it.
My other problem is that I have no C compiler installed on that computer and
don't have administrators privileges so I can only executes already compiled
programs (curl652 was one).
Can you tell me how to get a newer version that I could run.

Thanks
Fred