RE: Curl and IIS 4 Client Authentication using pem certs

From: <Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 12:59:14 +0200

I've no knowledge about IIS, a problem might be the
CA cert.

Is the Certificate Authority also known to IIS?
(I don't know if you also added the CA cert. used to
generate the Client Certificate to the Server...)

Otherwise the client certificate is correct but cannot be validated against an
authority cert.

cheers,
Nico Baggus

http://www.hotmail.com.

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.