Re: perl - Curl-easy-1.1.5 patch...

From: Troy Engel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:17:07 -0700

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 11:58:23PM +1000, Cris Bailiff wrote:

> Its certainly useful to have it in the curl source distro. Perhaps we should
> brush up the rpm automake scripts to produce perl-Curl-easy.rpm as a separate
> rpm.

I'm reading this thread, and thinking the same thing -- I don't use the prepackaged SPEC generation in the source distro for my RedHat RPMS, but roll my own based on detailed SPECs. When this new release comes out, I'm going to take a good look at all the additional interfaces and see how we can sub-package it all. Currently it's all in the -devel stuff in the /usr/doc/curl location...

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207