Re: perl - Curl-easy-1.1.5 patch...

From: Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff_at_awayweb.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:30:19 +1000

I'm happy to commit straight into the Curl CVS for perl-Curl-easy, as long as
Georg doesn't mind that being the 'master'. He can, of course, check out
snapshots and put them on his site if he wishes...

Cris

My sourceforge username is 'crisb'.

P.S. I started seeing my own postings into the curl list at last...