Re: perl - Curl-easy-1.1.5 patch...

From: Georg Horn <horn_at_koblenz-net.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:40:16 +0200

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 01:07:37PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Cris Bailiff wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry to race through the version numbers - its just because each set
> > of changes I do needs to be distinct as its 'public' once its gone to the
> > list/Georg, and I'm not sure if Georg or the curl CVS is really the
> > master...
>
> I can say for sure that the CVS is surely no "master" when it comes to the
> perl interface. I just commit your changes on irregular basis. I would gladly
> hand out write access in case you'd like to commit these yourselves!

Hm, i think there are still pretty enough numbers left to race through... ;-)
And, we are still at "1.x", MS would have called this "2000"...

As i have originally started that thing i thought i was the master...
One could even argue whether it makes sense at all to include such
contributions to a product into the original product distribution, or not.
But on the other hand, i do not have much time to maintain the perl interface,
and in no case i want to waste time with such discussions... If Cris wants to
maintain the perl interface in the future, and Daniel wants to give him
write acces to the cvs, feel free to do so. If Cris needs a server
as an (alternate) download site, i would be happy to provide my website
for that!

Bye,
Georg

PS: Cris, i moved your latest version to the usual place:
http://koblenz-net.de/~horn/export/

Thanks for adding the missing options, i thought that maybe new ones
could have been added to libcurl since version 7.4...